Access to Parent Life Resource Site- Great news! Life Teen has launched their resource site for parents, Parent Life, and access is FREE OF CHARGE for all of our parishioners! Simply visit http://ltparentlife.com and create your personalized log-in. Our parish code is: stephen68135 (*The code is case-sensitive, so please use all lower-case) Once you’ve logged-in, you will have access to helpful blogs, videos, etc. to help you grow as a Catholic spouse and parent, and to help your children grow in their faith, as well. Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for help creating your log-in.
We highly encourage parental involvement. Parents are ALWAYS invited to join us at our youth nights or functions, from our Life Nights, Edge Nights, or small groups that meet weekly, to our many service outings. There is also an open-invitation to join us at our core team planning meetings, and to look over our curriculum.
Don’t hesitate to call Laura with any questions or concerns!
There are also many ways to become involved or help with youth ministry:
- Serving as a Core Team Member, either in an advisory role or as a group leader/facilitator for programs like Life Teen or EDGE
- Organize and lead a Hearts Open Wide (H.O.W.) Youth Service project or activity
- Feed Your Faith Squad: Help prepare/bring food and refreshments for weekly meetings, retreats, or events
- Prayer Warriors: Be included in a prayer chain for youth ministry, our youth, or special intentions
- Martha Ministry: Help to set-up for a youth night, youth ministry function, retreat, etc., or come to help clean-up afterwards
- Guest Speaker: Come present a ministry topic at a weekly meeting or special event.
Again, please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns, for advice or more resources to help you as a Catholic parent, or to find out ways to become more involved with youth ministry at our parish.
Laura Bogue, Youth Minister