Religious Education/Youth Ministry Staff
Mary Maguire, Director of Religious Education
Eileen Smith, Administrative Assistant
Betsy Carroll, Middle School and Confirmation Coordinator
Rhonda Richeson, Sunday School and VBS Coordinator
Laura Bogue, Youth Ministry
Mary Masek, Office Staff
The mission of the St. Stephen the Martyr Religious Education program is to build a foundation of faith, in partnership with parents, from which our children and families will grow in their knowledge of God and the Roman Catholic Church.
- Message/Word: guiding families toward a deeper personal understanding of our Catholic faith by teaching Jesus’ message of love through Scripture, Tradition and History of the Catholic Church.
- Worship/Prayer: assisting families with spiritual development and prayer by providing a variety of communal prayer and worship experiences that involve people in the sacramental life of the church.
- Family: creating a partnership where all family members feel comfortable sharing their time, talents, and faith.
- Community: nurturing meaningful relationships between families, the parish, and the public and encouraging everyone to take responsibility as leaders in parish and community-wide programs.
- Service and Justice: empowering families to work for social justice by addressing human suffering, serving those in need, pursuing peace, and defending the life and dignity of all people.