A family is our first community and the most basic way in which the Lord gathers us, forms us, and acts in the world. The early Church expressed this truth by calling the Christian family a domestic church or church of the home.
What kinds of things happen in Family Life Ministry?
- Marriage Enrichment
- Family Social Events
- Parenting Ministry
- Family Resource Center/ Parish Library
- Little Saints Babysitting
- Natural Family Planning
What do Family Life Ministry volunteers do?
- Assist in marriage enrichment programs
- Identify needs in the church of the home and implement ways to assist families in these areas of need
- Assist in providing parenting support
- Provide materials for family life enrichment
- Be an advocate for sensitivity to family diversity in all areas of church life
- Encourage partnership between church and families
- Bring the Christian vision of family to the parish
If you would like to help families grow in their faith, develop healthy family relationships and live strong Christian lives:
Contact: Marty Warwick at 402-861-4506
To request additional information for Family Life programs then complete the below form and click on submit. Your information will be forwarded to Martyr Warwick at M.Warwick@stephen.org. Adults of any religious denomination or parish are welcome to register. Don’t forget to invite friends!