Board of Education
Click here to download Bio sheet to turn in to office if you are running for membership.
The Board of Education is elected by the parishioners (appointed by the pastor). The board meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. The Board of Education makes recommendations to the pastor and is advisory to the administration.
- Attend monthly meetings as per number assigned during the fiscal year.
- Serve on one advisory committee.
- Review, modify and adopt annual and long range educational plans presented to the Board by the administration.
- Assist the pastor in the making of policy and decisions relative to the spiritual and temporal well-being of the Educational programs of the parish.
- Communicate with parishioners at parish events.
- Responsible for the evaluation process of education ministries.
- Participate in parish Special Events.
- Participate in appreciation events for teachers and catechists
- Attend major school and RE functions
- Assist with the annual Parish Mission.
- Requirements for Board Members – practicing Catholics – registered parishioners who attend mass at St. Stephen the Martyr, volunteer, and are regular and consistant with their Sunday Stewardship.
Board of Education minutes can be accessed by clicking here.